Atty. Edward Gialogo is an expert in Tax, Corporation and Election Laws. He obtained his law degree from San Beda University- Manila as a regular and honor student. After taking the bar in 2010, he began his career as a Senior Associate in the Tax Division of SyCip Gorres Velayo & Company or SGV.
In 2011, he joined the government as Attorney VI in the Office of Chairman Sixto S. Brillantes Jr. When Chairman Brillantes retired in 2015, he joined Arcilla & Associates wherein he assisted local and multinational companies in availing tax incentives. He also assisted various candidates during the 2016 elections by giving advice to candidates at all stages of the election (filing of COC, campaign, etc.) and giving lectures on the following topics:
1. Voting procedures for watchers;
2. Canvassing procedure for lawyers; and
3. Campaign Finance compliance.
In 2016, Atty. Gialogo returned to SGV as Associate Director in the Tax Division.
Currently, Atty. Gialogo is Managing Partner of Gialogo Dela Fuente & Associates, a law firm primarily engaged in the practice of tax and corporation laws. Atty. Gialogo is also a professor. He was a lecturer of business laws to accountancy students of San Beda University and National University. He is a former Business Law Reviewer in Review School of Accountancy or ReSA. Currently, Atty. Ed is a Tax Speaker at the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA).
Rainer P. Dela Fuente is a lawyer and a Certified Public Accountant with an extensive experience in taxation and corporate governance. He started his career as a revenue officer for the
Philippine Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR). He was also connected with Punongbayan & Araullo as a Senior Associate under the Tax Advisory and Compliance Division handling BIR and
LGU tax assessments, tax treaty relief applications with the BIR, PEZA registration of ROHQ and SEC registration of business organizations. After passing the bar examinations in 2012, he
joined the Office of the President of the Philippines - Governance Commission for Government-Owned and Controlled Corporations (GCG) where he became involved in the technical
evaluation of state-owned enterprises to ascertain whether such entities should be reorganized, merged, streamlined, abolished or privatized. In 2014, Atty. Dela Fuente joined the
Philippine Commission on Elections (COMELEC), under the Office of the Chairman, and was involved in the resolution of matters involving campaign finance rules as well as the review of
financial and administrative matters peculiar to the COMELEC. In 2015, he joined the Anti-Money Laundering Council Secretariat (AMLCS) – Compliance and Investigation Group.
Atty. Dela Fuente has a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Economics and Accountancy from De La Salle University - Manila and a Bachelor of Laws degree from San Beda College – Manila. In 2017, he co-founded the Gialogo, Dela Fuente and Associates, where he specializes in corporate law, taxation and energy laws.
• Handling Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and Bureau of Customs (BOC) Assessment
• Tax Efficiency Studies
• Tax Protests
• Claims for Refund/Tax Credit, Local Taxation
• Handling Local Government Unit (LGU) Permits and Licenses
• Real Property Tax and Assessment
• Election Strategies
• Pre-Election Activities
• Election Disqualification Cases
• Counting of Ballots;
• Canvassing; Lecture to Poll Watchers and Campaign Team
• Pre-Proclamation Controversies
• Election Protests
• Compliance with the Rules on Campaign Finance
• Registration of Sole Proprietorships (DTI), Corporations, Partnerships and Associations (SEC)
• SEC Reportorial Requirements
• Amendments to the Articles of Partnership/Incorporation
• Legal Representations before the DTI and SEC
• Compliance Requirements under the Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2001, as amended (AMLA)
• AML Regulations for Casinos, Designated Non-Financial Businesses and Professions (CPA, Lawyers, etc.)
• Land Titling, Disposition/Conveyances of Real Properties
• Issuance of Lost Titles; and Reconstitution of Title
• Compliance with the Philippine Labor Standards
• Handling Unfair Labor Practices (ULP)
• Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA)
• Illegal Termination
• Compensation Issues
• Claim for Permanent Disability Claims
• and Post-employment Issues
• Drafting of Wills
• Appointment of Executors/Administrators
• Asset Distribution in a Tax Efficient Manner
•Corporate Housekeeping Services
• Directorship and Officer Services
• Proactive Corporate Governance
For more details on the AMLC-Accredited trainings, please click on this link
To directly access our AML Training Registration Portal, kindly click on this link
GIALOGO DELA FUENTE AND ASSOCIATES has duly complied with the registration requirements of the: (1) Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) for the purpose of submitting Covered and Suspicious Transaction Reports pursuant to the Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2001 (AMLA), as amended, and the 2018 AMLA Implementing Rules and Regulations; and (2) National Privacy Commission (NPC) with respect to the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other related issuances.
AMLC Provisional Certificate of Registration
NPC Data Privacy Act Certificate